Are you ready for Coaching?
Leadership Coaching – helps organizational leaders build cultures of responsibility, maturity, wise decisions, and high performance … beginning with self. Leadership Coaching is incredibly helpful for new leaders, those aspiring to become leaders, or those wishing to move to a new level of leader and want to challenge themselves to develop new and advanced skills.
It also is very helpful for those who are struggling in a leadership position or have received some challenging feedback and would like an impartial coach to assist them to determine in conquering the challenges or finding a new path.
Career coaching – is a highly effective tool to help you with your job search. Whether you are entering the job market for the first time, looking for a new job or a career change, hiring a Career Coach can help you take charge of your future. As a Career Coach, we will help you focus, keep you motivated and show you how to get the career you really want – even in a difficult economy.
You’ll learn to access the knowledge and wisdom you already possess, explore your career dreams, overcome obstacles and take the practical steps to reach your goals. Goals you’re more likely to achieve when you have on-going coaching support.
Together we will use the following tools to help you move forward:
Whichever style of coaching you are seeking from us, we adhere to ICF Foundation of Coaching Structure.
A. Setting the Foundation
1. Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
2. Establishing the Coaching Agreement
B. Co-creating the Relationship
3. Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
4. Coaching Presence
C. Communicating Effectively
5. Active Listening
6. Powerful Questioning
7. Direct Communication
D. Facilitating Learning and Results
8. Creating Awareness
9. Designing Actions
10. Planning and Goal Setting
11. Managing Progress and Accountability
What coaching is:
- An interactive process that helps you use the knowledge and wisdom you already possess.
- A space for you to explore what you truly desire and what gets in the way.
- A time to focus on your goals, away from everyday distractions that pull you away.
- A way to support yourself in making the changes you have struggled to make on your own
What coaching is not:
- It is not therapy or counseling. It does not focus on relieving psychological pain or treating emotional disorders.
- Coaching requires a certain level of readiness and willingness on your part.
- It is not about someone else having all the answers. The coach’s role is to provide feedback and an objective, non-judgmental perspective – you are responsible for taking the steps to produce the desired results.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Coaching is the art of interacting with a person creatively in a way that energizes them to achieve extraordinary results in their desired objective. Professionally trained in core coaching competencies and coaching ethics, coaches partner with clients to identify important goals and priorities, strategize about how to reach them, and overcome obstacles that crop up along the way.